• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

2 Station Road, Coleshill

R

Runningman

My first thread on this Forum.

On behalf of my cousin John ( Jack ) Robinson, ex Royal Marine WW2
age 83 and living in Sheffield, I am seeking Elwyn ( Taffy ) Davies who lived at 2 Station Road, Coleshill, between 1946 and 1950 approx, ( verified from Electoral registers ) His parents were I believe Richard and Elizabeth. Elwyn served in the Royal Navy, not the Marines like Jack !
He married a Dartmouth girl.

Does anyone either remember Elwyn or the family at this address, or do you know of any of Elwyns children ?

Does 2 Station Road still stand ?

Is there a forum viewer who lives on Station Road at Coleshill ?

Thanks

Runningman in Sheffield

Hi Runningman,

Welcome to the site, I'm glad to see you took my advice. Did you try the Coleshill site? No matter I'm sure someone here will soon sort out some help for you.

Good luck in your search for Elwyn.

Phil

Hi Phil and thanks for your speedy response !

Only just got round to posting on this particular forum.
Yes, I have posted on the Coleshill forum, but as yet no replies.

Sat here fingers crossed and thinking positive that there is someone out there with some relevant info for me.

Thanks Runningman

AKA Roger

Good morning Alf and thanks for that interesting reply !

Roger

Back