• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

1921 Census

oh gosh i hope not...ive got a long list of rellies waiting to be tracked down... :D

cant wait carolina and the extra info the 1921 provides should make interesting reading

lyn

There has always been an very eager wait for censuses to be released. 1911 release was great because I actually got to see where some actual living people resided and with whom.
I have been doing my tree since 2004 and during down times in collections taken on associated relatives trees and been able to connect them to unknown or missing relatives. I have often wondered why we call it a Family Tree when, in reality, it is more like a 'Family Bush'! :)

Back