• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

1814 Marriage Look Up Please

Jules65

master brummie
Charles Birbeck b1790 married a Mary Ann in 1814. I would love to know his parents, her surname if at all possible. Many thanks.

the st. martins church where they got married was in worcester so sorry cant help you, only have st. martins bham records.

the st. martins church where they got married was in worcester so sorry cant help you, only have st. martins bham records.

Hi Shera

Thank you for looking. Sorry didn't realise it was Worcester. St. Martin's just meant Birmingham to me.

Jules

I've just googled St. Martins Worcester and it seems that this was a catholic church. Does anyone know if there is another St. Martins? I think this family was based Kings Norton way - does that come under Worcester?

yes jules it does come under worcester. having said that ive seen kings norton down as staffordshire and warwickshire sometimes!

Back