• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

11 years today.

BazzM

master brummie
Well, well, well. Who would have thought that i would still be a member of this great site after 11 years (today)? This has by far, been the best site that i joined. I have made so many new friends, and have shared so many stories over the years, and even managed to get to one of the world famous MEETS (at The Stags Head). I would just like to say a big THANK YOU to all that are members of the site, the admin people who do a fantastic job, and all the guests that pop in now and again, with little bits of welcome info. Keep up the good work everyone, and this site will last a lot longer than the next 11 years. Barry.

Hi Bazz and sharing your praise for the longevity of this site, the wealth of information, history, interest and the consistent
excellent maintenance & administration of the site is a credit to all who run it & all who enjoy it,
Well done indeed, John Y

congratulations bazz..you have even been here longer than i have lol...be good to see you again at one of our meet ups this year...the first one is the easter meet in april.. all info on forum..i shall now give you my gold star award:encouragement:

lyn

Congratulations Baz on being a member for 11 years.
I agree with all the comments you have made about this forum, the members and the way it is run. Postie and the admin team do a brilliant job keeping it going for us all to enjoy so A BIG thank you from me too!

:peach:Congratulations Bazz and well said John and everyone else. I thought I was doing well with six years membership coming up.:peach:

Congratulations Bazzm. Hanging in there for all those years. I joined the site in July 2002:dispirited: Great comments re the site.

Well done Bazz, I arrived in May 2003 , after getting an Email from former members of VB
asking me if I would be interested in joining a new forum, the rest is history, Birmingham History, LOL.

2 more of our long serving members.

Sylvia Sayers August 2002
The Gaffer' Jim/Postie' November 2002.

Well done Bazz, that's a long time, speaks volumes for the success of the Forum too. I'm just a nipper in comparison; only 4yrs 9 months! Viv.

Back