• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. F

Richard Wheatley & Son/ Ltd

The Wheatley Case Co. Does anyone know anything about this Company, which operated in Constitution Hill and made cases for the jewellery trade and was a subsidiary of Richard Wheatley Ltd the fishing tackle makers :)
  2. F

Wheatley Jane c1835

Re: Jane Wheatley c1835 Very many thanks for this information. I am always interested in anything to do with Richard Wheatley. I will add Jane to my information on the family. I would like to know the fore name of your gr gr aunt so this can be added as well. I also would love to know the...
  3. F

Wheatley Jane c1835

Re: Jane Wheatley c1835 Is lady connected to Richard Wheatley who started the Fishing Tackle company? I am researching the tackle company, but have no reference to a Jane. Most of the information that I have discovered can be found at www.richardwheatleymuseum.org
  4. F

Thank you to Eaton Sun. Following his leads I found out a load more about Richard Wheatley & Son including new employees and factory addresses. I found out more about Willmott and Wheatley and another trading name The Wheatley Case Company. :D:D:D If you can help further please do
  5. F

I am trying to trace the history of Richard Wheatley and Son, later Richard Wheatley Ltd. They had premises at 93 Spencer Street, 30 Hockley Street, and 90/96 Constitution Hill before moving to Walsall and Malvern. They were a leather work and fishing tackle company which started in 1860. The...
Back