• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. C

COOPER/ELLIS

Are you looking for Claude and Francis from Kingstanding with children Cyril Stanley Len Howard Jack Raymond Gwen and Ethel.
  2. C

The festival league. [football].

Hi jean played for lion rangers 1970s gordon knowles big bob spotted me he worked for patrick motors great days
  3. C

Tower blocks Perry Barr demolition.

Thanks Lynne thats the one.I used to go there with my mum to buy material for school.
  4. C

Yes it was right by the bus stops not far from the Maypole does anyone remember that one?I can remember it always smelt of ham and the man behind the counter used to say he would cut my plaits off.
  5. C

I think it was probably offices.I can remember Dorothy Perkins was there a large supermarket called Fine Fayre I think.A lovely toy shop I wish I could remember the big store next to Fine Fayre.
  6. C

I feel really sad that the flats have gone .My childhood has gone, I lived in one of the maisonettes which were built first.I lived there for ten years, happy days running up and down all the stairs in the flats.I remember so well there were fourteen floors people used to hang their washing out...
Back