• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. S

Birmingham boxers?

Hi I'm still confused about the sister as I'm sure there isn't one. Johnny definitely had the two brothers. I've been told a few stories about their up bringing and i just wanted to learn more about their parents and what happened to them. I feel proud when I hear people talk about Johnny and...
  2. S

Birmingham boxers?

Hi I wasn't aware that Johnny had a sister I know he had a brother Tony and I was told he had another brother that wS younger do you have any information about his sister and her whereabouts I would like to get in contact with her thank you
  3. S

Birmingham boxers?

Phi thank you so much for getting back to me I think I have set my profile to accept messages so I would be very grateful if you could send me any information you have on Johnny and his family thank you
  4. S

Birmingham boxers?

hi I would be really grateful if you could help me with anything you know about Johnny's family history.I know he had a brother Tony but was there any other brothers or sisters thank you
  5. S

Birmingham boxers?

Hi I wonder if you could help me. I know Johnny had a brother named Tony Rankin but I've been told there was another brother that was younger. Do you know anything about him or his whereabouts would be grateful of any family information you could give me thank you
Back