• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. C

The Sea Horse Inn, Buck Street

Hello Again Reevesie I must admit I had taken my eye off the ball regarding the Ashted Brewery/Sea Horse activity on the Birmingham History Forum There is much that I have now found out from your comments. I too have an original invite to one of the Famous Baron's of Beef still in the envelope...
  2. C

Hello Reevesie Buck Street ran parallel with Coleshill Street / AB Row and Curzon Street.The end furthest of Buck Street, from from the City Centre some how connected to Belmont Row - a bit of which still exists [there is a derelict ex Coop cycle works there which is currently awaiting...
  3. C

Thanks for your comments and information about the Ashted Brewery and also "the Sea Horse" inn located in Buck Street. John Marrian was my Grandmother's Grandfather. His son William was my Great Grandfather. We have photos of William and many artefacts associated with the brewery and the pub...
  4. C

Ashted Brewery, Heneage Street

Does anyone have any photos of either of the above-particular the brewery
Back