• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. F

The Hollyhocks Grow Tall

Summer blooms smell sweetly now the Hollyhocks grow tall The Ivy and Clematis vowd to climb the garden wall. The borders are a riot and the gravelled paths are clean there's not a thing here out of place to spoil a perfect scene. The sun is high above me and there's bird song in the air...
  2. F

The Fraggledy Frags

The Fraggledy Frags are asleep in their beds unaware of the nonsense above all their heads The Thistlethwaites' party (Their ball's in full swing) in honour of one named the Thistlethwaites' King Drenched in wealth's stupor they don't realise the Thistlethwaite King is a clown in disguise He...
  3. F

Horse and Jockey - Bordesley Park Road

I know this is an old thread... But I played music with 'banjo bill' Dick Greer and Kevin Walsh. As part of the resident band in the Horse and Jockey during the early 80's. It was during the time when Noel/Mary McGuire had the tenancy. I used the 'stage name' Tony West and was the...
Back