• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. L

The T Clarke Cup???

Not sure about Deykin ansd Son I've found that they became Deykin and Harrison in 1895 and went out of business in 1930's but I have found Duncan and Scobie also Birmingham silversmiths so could be them..Thankyou for the info.
  2. L

The T Clarke Cup???

Thankyou so much managed to contact Stuart Clarke,Operations director of T Clark,Birmingham,no go I'm afraid they've only been in Birmingham since 2017,and they have no historic links,but thankyou it was worth a punt as they say.
  3. L

The T Clarke Cup???

Yes I do,Silver Street School,Drakes Cross,Wythall,till he was 14 then he left to take up an apprenticeship,carpentry.He lived all his life (except for the last few years)in Maypole Lane,Kingsheath/Yardleywood/Solihull boundary which was classed as Worcestershire,then Warwickshire.He did mention...
  4. L

The T Clarke Cup???

Thanks for the info but he left school at 14,for an apprenticeship,so I don't think that works and the medal was awarded just after WW2 so the 60's bit doesn't work either.Thanks anyway for your trouble.
  5. L

The T Clarke Cup???

Hello to you all,my names Diane and I am looking for any information about a football medal of my fathers which I found amongst his things after he passed away in March of this year.He did not have many keepsakes having already given me,'the family historian,anything he thought of as important...
Back