• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. S

William Street...Lozells

To be honest my memory of names not very good, we lived at 56, for about 2 years but I remember the houses when they would be come empty, we would gather up all the mattresses pile them up climb up a high wall or go up stairs of an empty house jump off or out of the windows loads of kids would...
  2. S

William Street...Lozells

Hi fantastic photos, my family lived at 56 william street, I went to alma street school and the school complex down the ally,
  3. S

GEC WITTON WORKS

I was only a child when i knew tom collier, he and my dad phillip thompson worked the same night shift, tom collier used to take me swimming at woodcock street baths and moseley road baths,
  4. S

GEC WITTON WORKS

if its the tom collier i know he used to be a life saving instructor on tuesday evenings at moseley road baths, and then drop me off at the george pub, and then he would go into work,
  5. S

GEC WITTON WORKS

Hi my dad also did the night shift. phillip thompson was your dad a life guard instructor,
Back