• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. N

Balsall Heath Road

Hi, I am trying to do a little further research into where my GG Grandparents lived and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me locate where on the Balsall Heath road the following were. In 1890 my GG Grandparents on their marriage certificate were listed as he living at No. 1 and her...
  2. N

VE Day on Arlington Road, Yardley wood

I was recently going through some of my Great Aunts pictures, when I came across this picture taken with all the residents (including my Nan and 3 of her sisters) of Arlington Road on VE Day. Hope someone else can find a familiar face in this picture. Nikki
  3. N

Medlicott

Hi, Im just wondering if anyone else is looking for Medlicott Family living in the Balsall Heath, Birmingham area. I know that my GG Granddad Philip Henry Medlicott born in the back to backs of Benacre Street in 1869 to William and Amelia Medlicott. Philip Had several brothers and sisters (3...
Back