• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. G

Witton Cemetery burial records

HI all, just reading this thread re Witton Cemetary and wondered if anyone could find any evidence/gravestone etc for my relative Amelia Jackson, (nee Simkiss) b.1835 d.1877 we think. Her husband was William Anthony Forrester Jackson. Grateful for any help you can offer. Thanks Ginette
  2. G

Francis Nicholls Market Trader

My Grandad worked for Francis Nicholls for many years and became a director when they set up a branch in Leicester. After living in Bath and then Aston/Erdington, this is where he settled with his wife and where my Mum was born. His name was Leslie Smith, just wondered if you remembered the name...
  3. G

Keyhill Cemetary Inscriptions

Thanks jennyann I have looked at this site which is where I was able to find the refs but unforunately no actual detail of inscriptions or if those graves are still in situ.
  4. G

Keyhill Cemetary Inscriptions

I'd be grateful if anyone could help me with information relating to 2 graves of my GGG Grandfather and Grandmother both buried in Keyhill Cemetary. They are Robert Miles, died 1883 - Grave Ref G15 - apparently a vault?? and Anne Miles died 1861 - Grave Ref D19. If anyone has photo's of...
  5. G

Francis Nicholls Market Trader

Hi Geoffrey, My Grandad worked for Francis Nicholls for many years and became a director when they set up a branch in Leicester. After living in Bath and then Aston/Erdington, this is where he settled with his wife and where my Mum was born. His name was Leslie Smith, just wondered if you...
Back