• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. M

Woolworths Memories

I worked at Woolworths New Street as a Saturday girl from 1967 to 1970, then in my hols from college at Woolworths in the Bull Ring in 1970 to 1973. The highlight was getting to work on the record counter (during Flower Power summer of 1967), when we could play whatever records we wanted during...
  2. M

Birchfield Road Primary School

I also went to Birchfield Rd Primary, between 1956 and 1963!
  3. M

WW1 Fallen & Boldmere, St Michael's Church

Hi Lady Penelope, I would be very grateful for any information on Cyril and Sidney that you have. My private email is [email protected] Thanks, Maggie
  4. M

WW1 Fallen & Boldmere, St Michael's Church

Where did you find details of Cyril Jackson? Frederick and Emma are my great-grandparents, but I have only found a Forces record for Sidney Jackson, but he would have only have been 12 at the time! Wonder if my Sidney record should have been Cyril?
Back