• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. K

Clements Harriet

Hi all I'm not sure where to place this search I'm looking for help regarding harriet clements born 1861 father Charles Clements any info would be a help regarding this side of the family harriet marriage was to samuel harris in1879 Birmingham Thank
  2. K

William J Downing

hi hope you can help im looking some info regarding William j downing he was born in 1895 abt in bilston he married Florence e harris who was born in Birmingham they got married in wales abt 1920 thanks kc
  3. K

William Harris

hi im looking for some help please regarding William harris who was 13 in 1901 in Birmingham parents Samuel harris and harriet clements any info will be a bonus im stuck kind regards
  4. K

William Aubrey Turner

hi hope some one can help me im looking for some info regarding William Aubrey turner he was born 1906 abt and married fanny e Beasley in Birmingham kind regards
  5. K

Frank Edwin Beasley

hi all I could do with a little help regarding info for frank Edwin Beasley all I know he was born in Birmingham between 1909-1911 mother was fanny ellen bayliss kind regards
  6. K

117 Church Street Birmingham

hi all I would like to know what 117 church street Birmingham was like in 1911 please as this was the address of my grand-dad Thomas Frederick harris it would be nice to find out more about his life kind regards kc
  7. K

John Hayes

hi all in my family tree john hayes was born 1854 Birmingham sometimes he used biggs as his surname we don't know why he married sarah groom I would like to know what his father surname used thanks
  8. K

Sarah Ann Brown

hi I hope you can help sarah ann brown was born in kings Norton Birmingham father George brown mother name leah hayes I would like to find out more about this person kind regards kc
  9. K

John Biggs

hi john biggs born abt 1854 in Birmingham he died in 1906 I would like to know who is parents are and where john biggs is buried kind regards
  10. K

Tibbitts, William James

hi all could someone help im looking for info regarding William james tibbitts who died around 1941 at Dudley road hospital I would like to know where he may be layed to rest also I was told my the family that he had a son called Harold w tibbitts born 1925 and died 1926 I would to know if...
  11. K

tree of life birmingham

hi all is there a list of names for the tree of life in Birmingham I would like to know if my granddad is on the list . his name is George tibbitts died boxing day 1940 kind regards kc
  12. K

samuel harris

hi all is anyone visiting witton cemerty in Birmingham may I be cheeky and ask if someone could see if they could fine a grave for me . im looking for Samuel harris born abt 1858 in Birmingham died 1908 in Birmingham spouse harriet harris nee clements . Samuel father was called George harris...
  13. K

samuel harris

hi all im looking for info for my grandadad father his name was Samuel harris born abt 1858in Birmingham his father was called George harris I think Samuel passed away 1908 in aston Birmingham I would like to find where he is buried but im not sure where to start any ideals kind regards kc
  14. K

thomas frederick harris

hi all does anyone know of any info regarding thomas frederick harris born 1903 from birmingham father samuel harris mother harriet harris nee clement his spouse was called and flora owen kind regards :acne:
  15. K

fair ground at new john street birmingham

hi all can anyone help me im looking for any info regarding fair ground people who lived in caravans in new john street birmingham around 1938 upwards kind regards kc:fat:
Back