• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. K

Home Guard

Thank you Chris its was lovely to read this information
  2. K

Home Guard

Looking for photos of post office regiment for the year 1940
  3. K

New John Street West & New John Street

Hi there were travellers showman my grandad was Thomas harris
  4. K

Hi family lived in a caravan in new town 153
  5. K

Hi all I looking for any info about a group of caravans which was on a plot of land in new john street in the year 1939 Kind regards
  6. K

Clements Harriet

Thank you for that info regarding Charles I shall try and find more about this person
  7. K

Clements Harriet

Hi all I'm not sure where to place this search I'm looking for help regarding harriet clements born 1861 father Charles Clements any info would be a help regarding this side of the family harriet marriage was to samuel harris in1879 Birmingham Thank
  8. K

William J Downing

thank you both for your help how do you open a record then for 1939
  9. K

Home Guard

hi chris do you have any photos of post office home guards please im trying to find a photo of my grandad george tibbitts kind regards
  10. K

William J Downing

hi hope you can help im looking some info regarding William j downing he was born in 1895 abt in bilston he married Florence e harris who was born in Birmingham they got married in wales abt 1920 thanks kc
  11. K

William Harris

hi im looking for some help please regarding William harris who was 13 in 1901 in Birmingham parents Samuel harris and harriet clements any info will be a bonus im stuck kind regards
  12. K

William Aubrey Turner

thank you for your help I shall tried and find Williams parents names kind regards
  13. K

William Aubrey Turner

hi hope some one can help me im looking for some info regarding William Aubrey turner he was born 1906 abt and married fanny e Beasley in Birmingham kind regards
  14. K

Frank Edwin Beasley

thank you for your help pjmburns its hard going to find info about familys kind regards
  15. K

Frank Edwin Beasley

im trying to find out if they are still a live kind regards
  16. K

Frank Edwin Beasley

thank you for your help did they have any children please kind regards
  17. K

Frank Edwin Beasley

hi all I could do with a little help regarding info for frank Edwin Beasley all I know he was born in Birmingham between 1909-1911 mother was fanny ellen bayliss kind regards
  18. K

117 Church Street Birmingham

what school would of been in this area which Thomas may of gone to thanks kc
  19. K

thank you both for your help kind regards kc
  20. K

that's kind of you both to do that for me kind regards kc
Back