• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. midlands

John & Annie Chadwick Birmingham Region Research

reply 1900,s
  2. midlands

Chadwick William & Martha

I have John Chadwick 64 Decorator China Trade born Salop Madeley Annie Chadwick 61 Staffs born Staffs Longton John E Chadwick 30 Single Hotel Porter born Staffs Hanley In the Year 1911
  3. midlands

Chadwick William & Martha

Re: William & Martha Chadwick I have detail, of a John and Annie Chadwick and son with the Benton Family visiting, on the day, lists, everything, I have Family History file detail of the Benton,s. Archer Family connected just visiting.
  4. midlands

John & Annie Chadwick Birmingham Region Research

I am researching John and Annie Chadwick Family, does anyone one have detail, on this family, Did they own a business, what work did they do, etc. Thank You
  5. midlands

Brain family Aston 1920

Any one researching Brain Family I have detail of 'one' particular Brain Family 1700,s to 1800,s in my file. I don't think I can post it here.
  6. midlands

Chadwick Family Birmingham Region

Asking so kindly, What detail can be found on the Chadwick Family in the Birmingham Region, possible connection China Trade, did they own a Factory.
  7. midlands

Brain family Aston 1920

What information do you have on the Brain Family.
  8. midlands

Warstone Lane Cemetery

Could I ask so kindly for 'Hannah Archer' burial plot detail,location, St Saviour Church Birmingham buried 21 Jan 1855 Aged 37, Duddeston County Norwich Saletley Aston Juxta' Birmingham'.
  9. midlands

Brain family Aston 1920

I have Richard Archer and Mary Brain, in my Ged File, as all the Archers in West Midlands will go into my file. I can help, I have their children listed, their death dates but "No" Birth for either. I have their marriage date, can anyone help expand, I think Mary Brain, was an inmate, Banbury...
Back