• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. G

Doughty

My Great Great Grandmother Adelaide Doughty nee Bullock appears on the 1901 census not on the 1911 but there appears to be no death recorded in the BMD register for the whole of the Uk..........any ideas Perplexed
  2. G

Hands FANNY amarried to Charles James

I am looking for any information regarding Fanny (nee Hands) & Charles James - Fanny Hands born 1853 married Charles James born 1853 - 29th May 1871 they had one daughter Emma Elizabeth born 1876 at this time they were living at Frankfort Street .......Fanny's Dad was William Hands. I have...
Back