• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. B

Garbett Street, Ladywood

This my grandparents George and Beryl
  2. B

Garbett Street, Ladywood

I got picture of my Nan
  3. B

Garbett Street, Ladywood

My Nan name was Beryl And my Grandad name was George
  4. B

Garbett Street, Ladywood

Because my Nan remember your mom as a good friend
  5. B

Garbett Street, Ladywood

what was your mom and dad name called
  6. B

Garbett Street, Ladywood

Hi Do you Remember Nicolette Boden she lived next door to the Sheppards in the same court yard
  7. B

Sanitorium Yardley Rd.

My second great grandfather George Mcllvine / mcilveen died in 1916 in the Sanatorium yardley road
  8. B

Anderton

My grandparents wedding
  9. B

Anderton

I got a picture of my grandparents wedding in 1953
  10. B

Anderton

Have you got pictures of Jane beatrice anderton or her parents I got one of Frederick Wright and 3 of Beatrice daughters my nan ivy and two of my great aunts
  11. B

John Anderton

John anderton army records
  12. B

John Anderton

My great grandmother Jane Beatrice was the sister of John, two of Beatrice daughters are still alive my nan ivy and my great aunt Elsie
  13. B

Maryvale Road Bournville

I copy a census in stirchley
  14. B

Maryvale Road Bournville

My great great great grandfather joseph Mcilveen death record in 1904
  15. B

Sherborne Street, Ladywood

My 2 great grandparents lived at 99-100 Sherborne Street George Henry Spicer and Nellie SPicer
  16. B

Maryvale Road Bournville

My 3 great grandad was Joseph Mcilveen he was a India rubber maker My 2 great grandad was a factory worker
  17. B

Maryvale Road Bournville

My 3 great grandfather was a India rubber maker his name was Joseph Mcilveen he was born in 1833 and died in 1904
  18. B

Anderton

Yes Jane Beatrice is my great grandmother her family goes back to the 1700s hundreds
  19. B

Anderton

Yes Beatrice is my great grandmother she married Frederick Wright in Birmingham in 1910 and had 10 children my nan name is ivy Wright she is still alive as is her young sister Elsie I got George and Beatrice brith certifcate from 1914 - 1918
  20. B

Camden Street, Brookfield, Birmingham

My Great grandmother Jane Beatrice Anderton was born at 252 Camden Street in 1892 her father John Anderton died the year after she was born in 1893 at 252 camden street
Back