• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. L

Nuffield Factory (Castle Bromwich) - Royal Visit

Dear Jim, I work for Birmingham Museums and we are currently working on an exhibition about the Spitfire and it's production at Castle Bromwich. Unfortunately I can't help with the photo you are looking for but was wondering if your mom might be interested in telling her story to us? We are...
  2. L

Spitfire Test Pilots

Hi, Did you personally witness these test flights? We are building a new exhibition about the Spitfire and are looking to interview people with memories/stories from the time. Please get in touch if you were there! Many Thanks, Lynsey Rutter (nee Fairweather) Participation Coordinator...
  3. L

Smethwick Spitfire

Hi Keith, Would you be interested in sharing your information with us at Birmingham Museums? We are building a new exhibition about the Spitfire and aviation industry in Birmingham and would be really interested to see what you have found. Many Thanks, Lynsey Rutter (nee Fairweather)...
  4. L

spitfire

Hi, I work for Birmingham Museums and we are looking for people who worked on the Spitfire to interview them for a new exhibition. I was just wondering if your husband's parents would be interested in sharing their story, if they are still with us of course. We are also looking for photos or...
Back