• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. D

Tucker Eyelets

hello i wonder if you could ask your father if he recalls a man named arthur john (john ) rolph short man would have benn there from maybe 1950s till 1968 he was my father regards
  2. D

Tucker Eyelets

Hi my dad John Rolph worked there up until 1968/9 Anyone recall him ?
  3. D

schools near frankfort st Birmingham from 1900 / 1930

Hi can anyone tell me what boys/mixed school's were right near frankfort st Birmingham /lord St Birmingham 1900/1930 from infant to junior's o guessing most left school arond 14 : my father as wrll no doubt
  4. D

factories rubber (bycles) 1900///1950 for tucker fasteners

Hi looking for information / pictures of the inside of tucker fasteners Birmingham also what rubber im guessing bicycles work s / factories were there in Aston maybe near frankfort st/summet road parade
  5. D

Rolph of frankfort st Birmingham 1891/1943/lord St Birmingham

Looking for any information on the Rolph surname of Lord St and mainly frankfort st Birmingham from 1891/1943 please
  6. D

Frankfort street, Hockley

Hi what's your grandparents surname as my g grandparents lived there
  7. D

Hope this is in the right posting
  8. D

Hi I m looking for any pictures of 10 court 3 frankfort st Birmingham in 1900 onwards or prior also the Rolph Arthur and Clara wit all the daughter's lived there and at 43 Lord St they are my grate grandparents any information is much appreciated
Back