• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. C

Birmingham Nightclubs of the Past - Memories

i went there many times playing three card brag. if i remember it was also a strip club.
  2. C

Turner Brothers Toolmakers

my old man always said turner bros made the tools to make the tools his name albert clack electrician 38 years
  3. C

i had one but sent it to carl chinn years ago. i still have my fathers token stamped turner bros he was there 38 years albert clack was his name
  4. C

did anyone at turners know my father albert clack electrician there for 38 years all through the war
  5. C

hi my dad worked there for years he was electrician albert clack
  6. C

funny that my father worked at turners for 38 years and knew ezrard turner very well he was also in the home guard his name was albert clack electrician
  7. C

Rum Runner

remember albert very well always dressed smart real gentleman cant think of his second name
  8. C

Rum Runner

9. C

Rum Runner

also looking for linda Reynolds. worked at the rum had two children cindy and stevie. love to make contact. joe from e and b taxis
Back