• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. W

Death Certificate wording and operating Crematoria in 1955.

Hi All A couple of questions in relation to my post in Surname Interests of a couple of days ago about a family of Baxters relates to a lady, Emily White who was living with them at separate addresses for about 30 years. Emily White died aged 82 on 17.03.1955 while living at 157 Hansons Bridge...
  2. W

Baxter's of Beales Street, Aston and Hansons Bridge Road, Erdington

Hi All Due to studying for a degree I have had to put Family History research on the back burner, its been so long (at least 5-6 years) since I posted on here I have effectively had to re-register with my original user name, anyway now the studies have finished I am slowly picking up the Family...
Back