• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. J

The Crown The General Elliott Station street.

Hello thank you all for the information. As way of explanation. You may have heard on the news that The Crown has now been sold for redevelopment, apparently going to be housing. I started using this pub in the late 70's as a punk lol. Still in touch with a lot of old Punky friends and we have...
  2. J

Hello Astonian THANK you for the information. Ive been searching for more info. And come across this : Another Birmingham pub called The Crown. This one is near New Street Station and is on the corner of Station Street and Hill Street The Crown Inn, stucco classical of c. 1881, probably by...
  3. J

Hello my enquiry is in relation to The Crown Hotel now pub on Hill Street / Station Road Birmingham. ( not the old crown deritend). I'm trying to find out when it was built and by who? I also believe that there were/are secret tunnels underneath that led to the train station and were used to...
  4. J

Sheldon

Hello the 2 ladies on the photo with the bus are my mom and my nan. Apparently my aunt Mary proctor at the time lived near the Radleys and my mom and nan had been to visit her. My mom later went to live in fallindale road off brays road. This was our family home until 2008. Over the moon that I...
Back