• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. M

Child Migrants from Birmingham

I am thrilled at your generosity - thank you so much.
  2. M

Thanks so much Joylanc for contacting me again. I clicked on the link and found the section that could contain information MS517 but it looks like one has to go to Birmingham Council to look up the records. see...
  3. M

Thanks for the reply - I have just checked out the 1911 census and only found Frances Annie Wheeler who is probably the only one of near correct age as if it was her that was Eric's mum she would have been 33 when Eric was born. I then checked further on Frances Annie and she married in 1912 so...
  4. M

I am trying to track down family of Eric Wheeler born 25th September 1919 in Birmingham, mother FRANCES WHEELER. Eric was brought out to Fairbridge Farm School in Western Australia when he was 10 years old. I know he came out on the ship SS Balranald in 1930. I would love to track down...
Back