• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. N

Vicarage Road, Aston

Hi, I wonder if anyone could advise me of/point me in the direction of a good quality detailed map of the Vicarage Road, Aston area - in particular, one which shows the location of individual addresses, i.e. court houses? I have two specific addresses relating to family members who lived in...
  2. N

Maternity Hospital, Newhall Street (?)

Hi there, I've just had a very quick scan through the hospital threads and could not see a reference so thought I'd post an enquiry thread. I'm currently researching a person in my family tree who I've discovered was one of the Middlemore Home children sent to Canada under the mass emigration...
  3. N

Fox Crescent, (off Fernley Road) Sparkhill

Hi - somewhat of a longshot but thought I'd post an enquiry on the off-chance......wonder if anyone (or anyone's family) may have known of the 'Richards' family of no.8 Fox Crescent (off Fernley Road) Sparkhill (?) - I'm currently researching my maternal grandfather's family and this would...
Back