• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. C

St Gerards Hospital, Coleshill

No Hi tom do you remember a mr jackson he helped put us in the pool he was my dad he got a job near the hospital so he could see me .mr pastry if I remember right a big rocket that all sweets fell out but memory not to good now do you remember Robert carte he was in ward 5 and 6 he now lives 4...
  2. C

Hi do you remember mr pastry coming to open the physio swimming pool.and sir tom jones came dave clark 5 group i was in ward 7 st Brendon .i dont kniw if you remember Robert cart he was in there early 60,s and onwards .
  3. C

Yes Do you remember
  4. C

Yes i was early 6o,s onwards
  5. C

Hi steve yes i remember it so well i was in ward 6,,7 i was there very early 60,s i was under mr innes and i had multiple ephyseal displasia.and my sister was sister Brendan .my best friend robert carte was in the boys we are still close and see each other and often talk of the times in there...
  6. C

Hi my name was celia jackson. I was in sister brendon ward and remmber maurd the cleaner well. I remember seeing mr pastry opening the swimming pool and some pop stars of the 60s. The place never leaves your mind or your memory
Back