• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. T

Wyddrington House Edgbaston

Hi there, Im trying to find any photos, or details of the house Sir John Ratcliff had built, "Wyddrington" a number of my distant family lived here, Sir John was my 3xgreat aunts... brother Anything? anyone? And are there any photos of Sir John? he was a former mayor of Birmingham
  2. T

Edmund Heeley Silversmith and pen maker Union St Birmingham

Hi there, My great 3, or 4 x great uncle, was Edmund Heeley... a silversmith, manufacturer, pen maker etc at 25 union street birmingham... and I would like to find out more about him, i can only find a few mentions of him on the net, and most of the info i have of him is from a trade advert of...
Back