• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. jm012q9719

Alma Street, Six Ways, Aston

Can anyone help me, I'm looking for links to the moss family that lived in Sidcup Rd kingstanding, I am a moss myself (jason moss) Arthur and daisy moss's son, we came from Clifton Rd aston and Porchester Rd Newtown and also lived on Albert Rd aston. the person that I'm looking for info for is...
  2. jm012q9719

Clifton Road Aston

can I ask if you new my the family moss or cashmore at 32 Clifton rd.
  3. jm012q9719

Summer Lane

are you from summer lane, because my mom daisy Hamblin married my dad Arthur moss , his mom was lilly moss and I was brought up in porchester street just off summer lane by the crocodile works. maybe we are some relation, been trying to to track down the family history. my dad went to upper...
  4. jm012q9719

Summer Lane

hi mossy are you from summer lane, because my mom daisy Hamblin married my dad Arthur moss , his mom was lilly moss and I was brought up in porchester street just off summer lane by the crocodile works. maybe we are some relation, been trying to to track down the family history. my dad went to...
  5. jm012q9719

Upper Thomas Street School Aston

my dad went to upper Thomas street school in about 1957, he remember roy holder, his name was Arthur moss. can anyone remember him.
  6. jm012q9719

Clifton Road Aston

was dolly`s partner who played for aston villa frank moss? Hello Jason. The three three pubs on corners were "The bricklayers Arms" on the corner of Potters Hill, "The Crown" on the corner of Upper Sutton St.and the "Golden Lion" on the corner of Upper Thomas St.At No.100...
  7. jm012q9719

Clifton Road Aston

hi Louisa my name is Jason moss lily was my nan and Arthur and daisy was my dad and mom. liked your post about my great nan, and would like to know more, has Im trying to do my family tree.[ are you Thomas or George's daughter, please get in contact. =Louisa;75810]Thanks for all the memories...
Back