• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. P

Oval Road Erdington

Hello all. Has anyone got any pictures of OVAL ROAD ERDINGTON ? thanks Paul .:friendly_wink::friendly_wink:
  2. P

great king street in the 50's

Great King Street Hello all. Im posting this on behalf of an elderly friend .His mother lived on the above street and worked for lucus..but had seen many photographs of the factory's but however has never seen any of the housed end of the street . Has anyone ever came across any pictures of...
  3. P

Charlie Chaplin At Aston Hippodrome

Hello all. Following up to the Barton Arms thread I saw a wonderful picture of Stan and Ollie who stayed over night at the Barton's while playing at the Aston Hippodrome.Speaking to some friends about the Hippodrome and other artists whi had performed there one mentioned that Charlie Chaplin had...
  4. P

Hermits and hermits caves

Hello all Who built the caves and why ? its all very interesting this thread... Paul
  5. P

Rivers : River Rea

What an interesting thread.. Paul
  6. P

Sutton Park

Thanks for the reply oldmohawk .It would be interesting to find out more on the subject ,if i find more info ill post it here ;-). Paul. ps . do you know why i cannot see some of the pictures or thumbnails on this thread.. ???
  7. P

Sutton Park

Hello to all. New member here and this is my first post .I just had a thought about the Stream / Brook in Sutton park,does anyone know where it originates from,and where it leads to or ends up ?at a guess i would say the river Tame ,but however im not sure. Thanks Paul.
  8. P

Grosvenor Rd Maternity Home, Handsworth

Has anyone ever come across a picture of Maternity hospital Heathfield road ? >
Back