• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. B

Bradley,John & co ltd

Didn’t get your email, Angela. Was it the -djsbradley@ address? Regards, David.
  2. B

Bradley,John & co ltd

Hi Shelagh. Sorry haven't been on the website for a few days. We can't find an Ann Rhodes on my tree. If you have a way of contacting Angela she will give you my email address. Cheers, David.
  3. B

Bradley,John & co ltd

Your great grandfather must be John 1863-1941 descendant of Daniel 1816-1878. We are distantly related. Angela, who I see you've been in touch with, has done extensive research on your side I believe. Regards, David Bradley.
  4. B

Bradley,John & co ltd

Here are the Factory photos from the 50th book.
  5. B

Bradley,John & co ltd

In case any ex John Bradley employees are still looking at this thread, I have dug out the 50th anniversary booklet of the company that has several pictures of the Holloway Head works. None of the original factory up the road in Bath Row where I can remember my great grandfather, John himself...
  6. B

Ridpool Road Schools Lea Village Girls Secondary Modern

I remember Graham and Ron Atkinson living in the Meadway in the early fifties. In fact Graham and I used to play football and cricket on the central reservation there and were good pals together with. John Brown and a xxxx Williams when we ten years old . We had the Coronation street party...
Back