• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. C

Nursery Rhymes And Songs

Hi All Does anyone know the origin of the song "The Big Ship sails on the Alley Alley O. Regards Casey.
  2. C

Massey

I am trying to to search for any one connected to this surname Massey. I have two marriage certs.The first is a Thomas Massey marrying a Mary Ness 1919 he was age 28 a widower and father Harry. I know this to be correct.The second marriage 1914 Thomas Massey married Beatrice Jones but his age...
  3. C

Perry A Royal Fusiliers

I wonder if you could help me.I have two medals.I believe them to be a British War Medal and Victoria Medal dated 1914-1919-1920.The medals have on the edge written T4-213133 PTE. A Perry.A.S.C. Did medals have information to whom they were presented or can you enlighten me.Many Thanks, Casey
  4. C

Perry

Is there anyone who has any information on Perry family who lived in Lozels St.Silas Square in 1911 Henry Perry,b 1867 Annie (wife) Son Albert. They also had a daughter Lily who married Harry Alexander but died in 1906 shortly after child birth.When i was young and went to see my nan there was a...
  5. C

hello

I have just signed in today.The names i am researching are savage,poole,alexander,perry,massey.Hope to speak to some of you soon. You all seem a friendly bunch.:)
Back