• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. coopbill7

arthur price vauxall street

Did anyone have a relative who worked there? my Mother worked there in 1940s she was a silver polisher, any photos of the company in Vauxall street would be appreciated Peter
  2. coopbill7

Mens Shopping

Does anyone of you bar men remember zizmans? (I think that's the way to spell it) was it at the bottom of Hill street?
  3. coopbill7

Jones John Adam Heneage street

Hi. I'm trying to find any relative ,or ayone, who knew of Jones the butchers of Heneage street around the 1920/30s thanks.
  4. coopbill7

Heneage Street

Hi, could anyone please help me . I'am trying to find any relatives of the Jones family who owned a butchers shop in Heneage street, in the 1920's. any photos of the shop would be a bonus. I've hit a brick wall on this one,??? especially (John Adam) Jones the son of the owner John Jones. thanks
Back