• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. S

Alldays & Onions

Hi Alan, have tried to email you but its been sent back to me
  2. S

Alldays & Onions

Hi Alan yes the Children's xmas parties, My brother David did work there for a short time, did you attend my Dads funeral?
  3. S

Alldays & Onions

Hi Aln yes the Children's xmas parties, My brother David did work there for a short time, did you attend my Dads funeral?
  4. S

Alldays & Onions

Hello Alan, do you remeber the parties every year in December? I always got a mention as it was my birthday..
  5. S

Alldays & Onions

My Dad Arthur Stamps worked here, for many years does anyone remember him, he retired in 1980
  6. S

Clifton Road Aston

Hi Gary, do you remember us the Stamps family at No 114, David my brother & Twins Jean & Christine, Mom & Dad Vera & Arthur?
  7. S

Anyone live in Clifton Road

We lived in Clifton Road, 114, with my brother David, Mom & Dad Vera & Arthur, from ( 1954 to 1960)
  8. S

Inkerman St Vauxhall

Hi we also lived in Ruben Place, My older Brother David Stamps ,Mom, Vera & Dad Arthur in 60's.. my brother usto go to the Railway club.
Back