• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. R

St Clements School Nechells

Does anyone have any school photos from saint Clements school nechells from 1966 to 1968 and do any of you remember the Durrant family from penstone terrace off Trevor street Regards Ross Durrant
  2. R

Nechells

Hi jim I lived in penstone terrace aswell at No 10 we also left around 1968 to live in cotterills lane alum rock I also went to saint Clements school with my brother jim. I recently visited the school and the care taker showed me round it bought back many memories. Regards Ross
Back