• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. S

William Newman & Sons Ltd., Hospital St., B’ham

Hi lyn thank you for comments, yes I was proud of both mom and dad it's strange when you see your parents at work it would have been nice to have worked along side them. Paul
  2. S

Hi roger here's some photos of my mother Betty Fellows at work
  3. S

Will have a look tomorrow roger
  4. S

Hi Derek, Thanks for trip down memory lane, sorry to hear about your wife. It's strange how things seem to go full circle I did end up working at Newman Tonks in 1986 I worked at pitsford street if memory serves I worked in the R&D dept. developing brass door handles, locks and other door...
  5. S

Hi roger I will have a rummage through some old photos and post the newmans related ones
  6. S

I have just being reviewing the posts on William Newman in hospital street . I am paul Fellows and my father used to work in the Britain assembly shop his name was George Fellows commonly known as "stroller" he was a great friend of Jimmy Clarke. He is in one of the cricket photos, he is the...
Back