• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. S

Birmingham boxers?

hi paul how are things with you, not seen albert for a few months,did mention you to him and he does remember you and colin cash, nice to hear from you and hear to keep in touch about the good old days sue
  2. S

Birmingham boxers?

hi paul you have a good memory how are things with you, i have not seen albert but when i do i will mention you and your brother to him
  3. S

Birmingham boxers?

mike has had to go back to the i.o.w to sort some problems out he said he will ring you sue
  4. S

Birmingham boxers?

yes i do have a brother named albert and we lived in aston.
  5. S

Birmingham boxers?

hi my partner is michael kirby he would be very pleased if you post some photos of bert or give me you e mail address sue
  6. S

Birmingham boxers?

hi do you have the photos of bert kirbys lonsdale belt which was displayed at the clements arms as my partner Mike Kirby was related to bert thanks sue
  7. S

Birmingham boxers?

hi i was just found this site and my partner is michael kirby who is related to the late bert kirby, who you have any photos of bert or photos of his belt, thanks sue
Back