• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. M

British newspaper archives

if I wanted to use ww2 news articles obtained from the library to post on facebook ,what would my restrictions be ?
  2. M

Plane crash, Digbeth 1944

I found the story in the Birmingham gazette .. hope it helps
  3. M

Lickey Hills

yes you can , and if your hungry you can get a curry in the old terminus ,its now a balti house or chinese , i forget
  4. M

Birmingham Co-op Belmont Row

Re: workpeople and goods only I never thought in a million years id get such a good response ..many thanks !
  5. M

Re: workpeople and goods only :blue:
  6. M

Re: workpeople and goods only
  7. M

Re: workpeople and goods only thanks everyone ! it looks ready to fall down , dont think its going to be around for much longer !
  8. M

taken yesterday on belmont row , off ashted row nechells .. it was built in 1899 , but know nothing else about it ,does anyone have any information on it ? ... thanks matt:cupcake:
  9. M

Royal visits to Birmingham

When I was 21 years old ,the queen mother opened Birminghams law courts (18th Nov 1987) I was chosen as one of the drivers(car5) chauffeuring the justice Miklen , which is on the list , I wasn't supposed to have one of the brochures ,but they had a few left over so handed them out to the...
  10. M

Address's in Bordesley

richard felkin was my grandad , married to lily violet nabbs that year(1927)
  11. M

Yardley Wood

my grandmother was norah lyndon ,she was a cleaner there
Back