• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. L

Oneil (Oniel)

Good evening all i was wondering if anyone can look up a family bythe name of Oneil from Aston. The parents i have no first name but there children were Ada,Thomas,Kate and Rose all pre 1900's thank-you.
  2. L

Marquis of Lorne

Good evening, i am looking for help in the name of a pub in and around Aston with the word Marquis in it. As my husband has a picture of his mum and Grandmother outside it ,and he thinks his mum said it was The Marquis of some think or other (Thanks).
  3. L

Brearley street

Good evening ,just wondering does any-one have details on Brearley street. My husbands uncle was born in 1941 at 1/270 Brearley street ,and my husband send that it would have been the last house his Grand-mother lived in . Thank-you .
  4. L

Wheeler family

Good-afternoon, i am hoping some-one can help with a marriage lookup of my husbands grandparents we have the year there are born but the death is wrong for his Grand-ma. Here goes George Wheeler born 1907 and Kate Oneil born 1906 They lived in Aston Thanks Liz
  5. L

Baptisim look ups

Hello every-one i have posted this message else where ,but i think it was the wrong page. I would like to know do you have to pay to look up details of christenings as some of my family would like to know who our God Parents were (Thank-you )
  6. L

Help please

Evening everyone could someone please help i have a photo of my mum's first communion in my album which is in a very poor state sadly she died 24-10-09 and i wondered if anyone could restore it in any way ,but i don't know how to add from my profile album to a message for people to see it...
  7. L

Public house landlords

Morning all Could some one put me in the right direction as to where i could find the name of the Landlord of the Rainbow pub in Digbeth during 1949 thanks .
  8. L

Barnes George and Florence Jones Marriage

Hello i am trying to find a marriage record for George Barnes and Florence Jones 1920? we have tried to search but the Barnes Family is proving difficult i think they resided in Aston or Bordseley :)
  9. L

Downloading pictures

Hi everyone can anyone explain who i download pictures to this site from my own albums thanks Lizy:)
Back