• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. M

Breezes? sweet shop, Green Lane, Small Heath

Was walkers cycle shop on opposite corner?
  2. M

Falcon Cycles Smethwick

Earnie Clements son still runs Clements Cycles in Ledbury
  3. M

Carlton Road, Small Heath

Hello Old Boy, the Ray Walker you mention is my father, he moved down to Worcestershire in 1965 I think. I have a photo of the shop mentioned as a cycle shop, Ray is in a pedal car next to his dad. I also have 1 of the Witton Rd. shop as a motorcycle shop. Regards Marcus Walker
  4. M

Walker. William Thomas

Hi Astonian, our family moved to Worcestershire from Brum to Bishampton, Cropthorne & Hallow
  5. M

Worst car of the 1960's

My grandfather sold Simca's at Small Heath (Walkers) all I heard from my father was how well they handled. Perhaps they filled the boot for test drives?
Back