• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. P

Picture re-touch

Yes, the view is of the Homes flats with Tilton Road School on the right.
  2. P

Picture re-touch

Hi Jonob, thank you very much, Pauline
  3. P

Picture re-touch

Oh that’s just brilliant jukebox, thank you so much, Pauline.
  4. P

Picture re-touch

Hello, would it be possible to remove the “Sellotape” mark on this picture ? thank you so much, Pauline.
  5. P

Picture re-touch

Jukebox, that’s lovely thank you so much, Pauline.
  6. P

Picture re-touch

Good morning, would it be possible to remove the red/orange life buoy behind my great granddaughters head. Thank you Pauline.
  7. P

Picture re-touch

If you are in todays Kop stand, looking ahead is the old Main stand which is missing, with the Holmes flats and to the right is the Tilton Road school tower.
  8. P

Picture re-touch

9. P

Picture re-touch

Thank you Pedro42, so much cleaner.Thank you for your work.
  10. P

Picture re-touch

Hello, my husband saw this picture and fell in love with it (he can act strange) ! would any of you artists improve the quality for him. Thank you so much, Pauline.
  11. P

Picture re-touch

Thank you so much dennissheldon, much appreciated.
  12. P

Picture re-touch

Thank you Jonob, great job.
  13. P

Picture re-touch

Hi jukebox, thank you so much, just what I hoped for.
  14. P

Picture re-touch

Hello again, would someone remove the red and white plastic road barriers. many thanks for your continued support, Pauline.
  15. P

Picture re-touch

Oh thank you Limes. You people are just so clever. Please accept my sincere thanks, Pauline.
  16. P

Picture re-touch

Hello, this is a picture of me on my 40th birthday (me on the left dark dress). It was over 26 years ago, and I am hoping someone can remove the lady on the right and insert a plain background. many thanks Pauline.
  17. P

Picture re-touch

oldMohawk, thank you so much, and yes, another 5 star ⭐️ for you! A very happy Christmas to you and your family, Pauline.
  18. P

Picture re-touch

RobT, thank you so very much. So much better than I had hoped for. Have a very merry Christma, Pauline.
  19. P

Picture re-touch

Merry Christmas to all you guys with magic fingers. Could the young lady on the left be removed, so my great granddaughter is shown on her bike on her birthday. thank you, Pauline.
  20. P

Picture re-touch

Thank you Jonob, your time is much appreciated.
Back