• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. C

owl pen manor evacuees

hi its been a long time since Ive posted on the forum .I did get in touch with owlpen manor ,as suggested by Bernard R and was amazed to receive an email from sir Nicholas manders . a lady who was at the manor had visited a few days earlier remembered my uncle & better still she had...
  2. C

The Ritz, Kings Heath. Inc Latest Posts Re Fire

Re: The Ritz, Kings Heath. lots of memories of the ritz i saw the mersey beats and van morrason when he was with a group called them but i missed the beatles gig
  3. C

owl pen manor evacuees

thank you for the information ,i will try the new owner, you have found out more in mins, than i found out in months.
  4. C

owl pen manor evacuees

hi my mom was evacuated to owl pen manor gloucestershire in 1939, with her brother bernard . bernard thought he was going on a picnic. the lady of the manor was mrs braye i think.have looked up the history of the manor ,but cant find any mention of chilren from birmingham,only...
Back