• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. J

Spring Hill Passage

could some one help please im looking for 35 spring hill passage all i know is it was some where near spring hill library would be greatful for any help thank you joise
  2. J

tidy up please

could someone be able to tidy this photo for a gentlemans father please with thanks josie
  3. J

tidy up please

can i ask for your help again please to tidy up this photo with thank josie
  4. J

pen marks on photo

dennis finely managed to post it thank you josie
  5. J

pen on photo

need help to remove pen marks from photo if possible sorry if posted twice having trouble posting meny thanks josie
  6. J

pen on photo

need help to remove pen marks from photo if possible meny thanks josie
  7. J

help needed to take crease out of photo

would someone be able to take the crease out of this photo grateful for any help thank you josie
  8. J

wellesley street

looking for a map of no29 wellesley street hockley where my husband lived with thanks josie
  9. J

looking for a map

On the electoral roll for 1939 no 105 high street is in the lozells ward would be grateful if someone can help with a map with thanks josie
  10. J

Tippy the border collie

Happy christmas to all you doggie lovers and forum members from tippy and from my best friend josie
  11. J

winson green asylum

doing my family tree i have found that one of my relative died in winson green asylum 1891 would anybody know if i could find any records of his time there and where from with thank josie
  12. J

map for aberdeen stree

im looking for a map for 6/125 aberdeen street winson green we lived there in the fifties thank you josie
  13. J

devey buildings straford street

trying to find devey buildings no 7 sparkbrook /sparkhill from memory as a child i remember going under the bridge in straford street and devey building was on the left josie
  14. J

3rd bat worcestershire reg

i have just obtained one of my relatives WW1 WILL and it says he died at LINDENHOEK 12th of march 1915 would anyone be able to tell me where about LINDENHOEK WAS IN FRANCE a map would be great if you can help thank you josie
  15. J

tippy all ready for his step out for stroke

thought you would like to see my dog tippy in his outfit all ready for tomorrow when we do the step out for stroke walk stroke
  16. J

Ww1 hospital

help needed if possible i have been able to obtain my gggreat uncles death cert and (will) he did in ww1 on his death cert it says that he died of wounds place of death states france or belguim and on his( will )it say he died at the 20th hospital .is there anyway i...
  17. J

map for broom street

i am looking for a map for 26 broom street 1898 and where about broom street was in birmingham if anyone can help with thanks josie
  18. J

my pet

my dog tip cant wait to open his christmas present WISHING A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL JOSIE
  19. J

a couple of peaky blinders

thought you might like to see tip the border collie and yogi the westie as peaky blinders josie
  20. J

Skinners arms

i have just found that one of my relatives was a beer retailer at no 16 new canal street in 1884 would like to know if it was a pub or shop and where about in new canal street no 16 was thank you for any help josie
Back