• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. V

Veraca

My wife (Vicki b) started this search hoping to trace my fathers mothers side,her maiden name was Elizabeth Veraca & she was married to Walter Batchelor living in the Kingstanding area circa 1930/40's,Elizabeth had a sister Kathleen & a brother Frank. My father now 85 has memories of selling...
  2. V

Veraca

I'm looking for any information anyone can give me about the Veraca family, I understand they had a family flower business in Birmingham in the 1920/ 30's. I have seen a post which gave the name Lily Varaca, it gave her age as probably 78/79 years in 2011. I also know there was an Elizabeth...
  3. V

The beehive pub

I'm interested to find the name Veraca mentioned in his thread, does anyone know of anything about the Veraca family? I believe they had a flower business in Birmingham in the 1920/ 30's.
Back