• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. M

Bordesley green

I started in 1963 so I may be a little older to remember them but I am sure they will remember Miss Morris She used to spout something about the man at the gate at every leaving do she was I am told a lesbian who had one of the other teachers as her partner but I dont know how true that was
  2. M

Bordesley green

The headmistress was called Miss Morris
  3. M

Bordesley green

what year did your sister go to BG girls cant recall the name my surname was Walker
  4. M

Bordesley green

I went to Alston rd infants and juniors and then to bordesley green girls
  5. M

Bordesley green

I was born in Little Browich Road Whichford Grove 1952 and went to alson road school and then to Bordesley Green girls
  6. M

Whichford Grove 1956-1970

Does anyone remember the families that lived in Whichford Grove around this time I was born there in 1952 and would love to be in touch with anyone else who lived there:fat:
  7. M

Kynoch's I M I 1950s Onwards

My husband Terry Gannon worked in the strip mill and then for Timet and was made redundant
  8. M

Co-op high st bham

I worked in the dry cleaning dept around that time it was up the steps right by the lift
  9. M

C & A Modes Corporation street

Does any one remember Mary Mills Im trying to trace her as I used to live in the same grove
  10. M

Lucas Great King Street demolition

Yes those are the photos very sad to see they dont realise what a waste this was our industry gone forever Thank you for finding them for me I will keep them
  11. M

Lucas Great King Street demolition

This is the one I could not see
Back