• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. E

Lillian Smith (nee Harris)

Please help!!! I am looking for the cemetary where my grandmother was layed to rest. Lillian was born in 1913 as Lillian Harris, married Leonard Horace Smith on 6th August 1934 in Birmingham, gave birth to her only child (that we know of) Mary Elizabeth Smith on 12 April 1935 and then...
  2. E

Elizabeth alice slater

I am looking for the family of Elizabeth Alice Slater who was married to: HORACE JOSEPH SMITH - the Birmingham boxer - Leonard Horace Smith - Len "Tiger" Smith's father. Would like to make contact with the SLATER side of the family as well as the history of the SLATERS Any information with...
  3. E

Bottomley

Where are the decendants of: EDWIN & JANE BOTTOMLEY - born about 1856 Their children were: Emily H Bottomly, Ethel Bottomley - who was Lily Harris's Mother, Gertrude Bottomley, Lily Bottomley, May Bottomley and Thomas Bottomley. JANE BOTTOMLEY - BORN: FROSTON, SUFFOLK, ENGLAND :(
Back