• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. Z

Royal Warwickshire Regiment

Matahari I have reposted the image hope it works.
  2. Z

Matahari I will try again admin informed me that the link didn't work. Hope it does as it's a great article.
  3. Z

Aston & Erdington Tribute To World War One

Dear All I have a passion for the First World War and as an ex soldier serving with the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers I wanted to create a electronic diary of the the events of the first world war. I created a facebook site to honour our fallen from WW1 for the Aston & Erdington area however it...
  4. Z

Lives Of The First World War - Remember Your Relative

Dear Astoness I have been following this thread. I have created a facebook site to honour our fallen from WW1. This site is a day by day account of what happened 100 years to the day. With the use of John K Colin's database and my own hopefully I will cover all our fallen the site has...
  5. Z

Wendy, I run a tribute site to WW1 called Aston & Erdington Past & Present Tribute To The First World War I was browsing when I came across the article above I have the full copy of this I wish to share. I haven't replied to an article before, I hope I get it right and you get to see it...
Back