• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. D

Rusgrove music shop

the owener of the music shop called rusgrove high street smethwick about 1890 ant info please
  2. D

William Tilson

were was a william tilson living in 1943 can any one help diane
  3. D

Summerfield Park

dose any one remember the lad that was struck by liighting and died aroud 1955, i had just left the park
  4. D

neale

looking for a arthur john neale 1/35baker street birmingham in 1962 any help diane
  5. D

lombaert

im trying to find info on a cyril lombaert ? on the spelling, cyriel was in the belgium army and was in england between 1918 to 1921 , i have a a lot of photes of this man famiel , he was my mother in laws father, he returned to belgium in 1921 regads diane
  6. D

dyas

im trying to trace any info about a lyda ann dyas b1886 birmingham,married a herbert alexander sherwin in 1906, did she go of to belgium in 1921 ? cant find any death record , any help out ,diane
  7. D

sherwin

im looking for a lydia sherwin nee dyas b1886 in birmingham regards diane
  8. D

neale

im trying to findsome info on a samuel william neale b1879 m a fanny hughes b1882 married 1909 . 1911 showes samuel as ( william samuel) age ,ocupation,and wifes the name the same .so what im looking for now is any children. help diane
  9. D

William Henry Smith

looking for a william henry smith and a annie smith (hudson) both born in 1890 birmingham he was a painter
  10. D

smith

im trying to trace a william h smith and a annie smith(ne hudson) i think they were living in 1 union rd birmingham 1924- 1925 he was a panter and decorator any help out there regards diane
  11. D

Neale family

upland cemertry were need a phone number to trace death.elizabeth d1955 henry tomas d1867 any help diane
  12. D

Where To Apply For Service Records

when is all the info on the soldiors who were in the ww2 bean relised as in the ww1 does any one know diane
  13. D

tilson

trying to findwere about a william tilson could b living in 1943 ( electorl roll please) diane
  14. D

lombaret

how can i trace a injured soldger named cyriel lombaret who was in the belguim army, was bought to birmimgham for treatment regards diane
  15. D

Lombaert

im trying to trace the name lombaert could be belgium . a cyriel lombaert was in birmingham in 1919 inthe belgium army
  16. D

Cordwainer

hi does any one no what a cordwainer trade was regards di
  17. D

william earp b1868

trying to find a william earp b1868 in birmingham couldnt find him in the 1901 census ,were was he? he was my grandfather and my grandmother was susan earp nee gilbert she show as been in birmingham in 1901 census . there daughter clarace ( my mother) iwas born in1902 in staveley darbyshire...
  18. D

black smith

my grandfather was a black smith i always thought he worked with horses(silly me) now on the 1911 census it showes him still as a black smith but working at the mint so could it mean he made money sham i never saw any of it di
  19. D

hudson photography shops

1901 and 1911 census show a william h hudson b1863 as a photographer and employer could this be the hudson photographer shop in birmngham any help out there ,he was my husbands g/grandfather di
  20. D

ley hill school northfield

does any one remember ley hill school carnival in1974? my daughter was in it and won first prize with a group of friends ,i came a cross some photos and it got me thinking, also was it a headmaster or a headmistress at the school then? di
Back