• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. T

Birmingham Anglers' Association

Thank you! I reckon that's Albert, 2nd from left in my big photo, but I suspect those were taken earlier than '49 - hard to say really as I know so little about them. I used to have a photo of Albert behind the counter in the shop, but I've no idea where that's got to. The bus they were in is...
  2. T

Birmingham Anglers' Association

Hello :) My dad was John Harding (aka Jack) and his father, my grandad (though I never knew him) was Albert Harding, who was a big cheese in the BAA apparently! He ran a tackle shop on the Warwick Road. After my dad passed away a couple of years ago I scanned some slides in which seem to show a...
  3. T

Brooke tool

Hi All. I am wondering if my grandfather is connected to this. His name was Albert Harding and he ran a fishing tackle shop on the Warwick road in Tyseley. Grahame, I note you are researching the names Harding and Burbidge - both of these are connected to my family. Albert had 2 sons, John...
Back