• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. T

Notwen OIl and DELLOW Cars

Rolls-Royce ON 1700 - Notwen Oils
  2. T

Mother's Club Carlton Club Ballroom Erdington

Hello Jean, I've enjoyed browsing the wonderful site..
  3. T

Mother's Club Carlton Club Ballroom Erdington

Some pix of the Mother's ceremony "Mothers" in Erdington Birmingham "Mothers" in Erdington Birmingham The Travelling Pilbury's
  4. T

Frank Grounds Motor Services

Hello Roy. You might find this interesting. I give you permission to download the full size image. The Newton family and ours were friends. FG - Newton Oils Repair Estimate - 1940
  5. T

Exceptional ! Correct in every detail. I'm the 1945 edition [ born VE Day ]
  6. T

Wolesley 1908 - Frank Grounds Carting Agent
  7. T

Lichfield Road Aston

Frank Grounds Ltd Lichfield Road Lichfield Road - Aston Frank Grounds Ltd. Lichfield Road, Aston, Birmingham Singer 9 at Frank Grounds Aston
Back